RIDGELAND, MS, June 28, 2022 – SkyGolf®, maker of SkyCaddie®, the most-trusted rangefinders in Golf, announces SkyCaddie’s new wearable technology, the LX2 GPS Smart Watch, is the simplest, most powerful way to measure yardages.
Available to order now, the LX2 comes with SkyCaddie’s no-annual-fees Go Play plan and is preloaded with over 35,000 of SkyGolf’s ground-verified, error-corrected maps, the LX2 gives you accurate and dynamic distances to the front, center and back of green along with fairway and layup targets.
“The LX2 is a sleek, stylish, watch that’s lightweight and comfortable to wear both on and off the course,” said Jacqui Surman, SkyGolf Senior VP and COO. “Most impressive though is the ‘Always-On’ JDI 1.28” touchscreen display that allows you to see the screen crisply and clearly in direct sunlight.
“Using the same ‘next generation’ technology of our award winning SX family of rangefinders, the LX2 delivers all the information you need to play your best because it’s loaded with stroke-saving technology, all at an affordable price point. The SkyCaddie LX2 weighs a mere 2 oz. and features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that makes navigating during play almost touch free. It also features a water-resistant casing and incredibly comfortable watch strap.”
The LX2 shares the same highly accurate, exclusively ground-mapped golf course data with all other SkyCaddies including the range-topping SX550, SX400 handhelds and LX5 models.
Among the SkyCaddie LX2’s host of leading features are:
- Incredible sunlight-readable ‘Always-On’ 1.28” JDI Colour Touch Screen providing all-conditions visibility unmatched by any other golf GPS watch even in the brightest sunlight!
- Over 35,000 exclusive ground-verified SkyCaddie course maps pre-loaded and updated annually with your no-fees Go Play membership.
- Dynamic Front-Centre-Back Yardages and golf’s fastest distance information from your angle of approach, displayed in large easy-to-read numbers, powered by SkyCaddie’s patented IntelliGreen® technology.
- Intelligent Automation gives “no-touch” power from car park to 19th hole, with Auto-Course, Auto-Hole, Auto-Distance and Auto-Green-Depth giving you completely intuitive, context-sensitive yardage information every time you look at your wrist.
- Super-lightweight stylish Smart Watch design with handsome looks ensuring that your LX2 looks good and feels great on your wrist both on and off the golf course.
- Powerful Li-Polymer battery giving up to two rounds of golf on a single charge, meaning you can wear your LX2 for a full day’s golf without worries over battery power.
- Mark Ball & Shot Distance enabling you to measure how far you hit each club – including confidently-struck tee shots and iron shots with full confidence in your yardages!
- Fitness features including Time, Alarm, Stopwatch, Step Count, Step Goal and Step Distance.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n for fast data connections.
- Ultra-fast Multi-Core Processor and Multi-Constellation GNSS Receiver for rapid and stable GPS satellite acquisition.
- Water-Resistant Design up to 3 ATM for confident play in the wettest of conditions.
- Magnetic Charger with Cable for fuss-free rapid recharging.
The SkyCaddie LX2 GPS Smart Watch is also upgradeable with a nominally priced membership to add a host of additional features found in SkyCaddie’s LX5/LX5C watches and world-beating SX series rangefinders including:
- Dynamic HoleVue® with Zoom giving enhanced viewing features for every hole.
- Dynamic RangeVue® overlaying multiple on-screen yardage arcs for better club selection.
- IntelliGreen® Technology giving additional green and contour distance information.
- Target List View displayingyardages toall key hazards from your angle of approach.
- PinPoint® Technology giving distances to today’s flags from pin-sheet information.
- Digital Scoring stored in your personal SkyGolf 360 cloud space, giving you score-as-you-play and trackable stats such as Total Score, Total Putts, Fairway Hit / Miss, Greens in Regulation, Pace of Play and more. Analyse your strengths, weaknesses, and trends post-round, all powered by your SkyCaddie LX2.
For more in-depth information, you can analyze your trends, strengths, and weaknesses in the SkyGolf 360 Cloud, which requires a nominally priced membership.
The SkyGolf 360 Cloud platform provides unmatched wireless connectivity for golfers to upload performance data captured during their round. SkyGolf 360 allows golfers to keep all performance data regardless of whether it comes from a rangefinder, a swing sensor, a performance tracker or a launch monitor in one place rather than scattered among various competitors with incompatible platforms. A single platform is not only to the golfer’s advantage, but it is also to the advantage of a teacher, PGA Professional or reseller to be able to offer all the tools a golfer can need to improve their performance from one source with the confidence their customers are getting the very best solution.
The LX2 retails for $199.95 with No Annual Fees required. You can select the Go Play plan with no annual fees or upgrade for a nominal fee to receive SkyCaddie’s full target list, IntelliGreen®, HoleVue® and SkyGolf 360.
All upgradeable features require a nominally priced membership. Visit www.skygolf.com for details for SkyGolf 360 membership plans
SkyGolf, maker of SkyCaddie, the Most-Trusted Rangefinder in Golf, is a private company specializing in the development of innovative positioning systems and technology specifically designed to help golfers play better and have more fun. The overall mission of SkyGolf is to help golfers play better with better information while respecting the long-standing traditions of the game. By using technology responsibly and within the spirit and rules of golf, SkyGolf provides golfers of all skill levels with better and more rewarding golf experiences. For more information, visit: www.skygolf.com.