General Admission Tickets are All Inclusive, Plus Special Offers Including Free Entrance for Youth 15 and under and Active-Duty Military/Veterans, Discounts for Students, Teachers, and Healthcare Workers
London and West Palm Beach (June 23, 2022) – In follow up to the inaugural LIV Golf Invitational London – the historic first-ever event for the LIV Golf Invitational Series – details were announced today on the variety of fan activities taking place June 30-July 2 at Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club, site of the upcoming LIV Golf Invitational Portland. General Admission tickets will be all-inclusive of the unique activations that will engage fans of all ages in celebration of the game of golf.
Gates will open at 10 a.m. all three days of tournament play in advance of the 1 p.m. shotgun start, so guests can enjoy and take part in the many activities onsite. Grounds passes will allow fans to walk the course, watch the tournament from select viewing platforms and grant entry to the interactive Fan Village. An immersive area featuring a food festival-style atmosphere with popular food and drink offerings from the region, the Fan Village will also deliver a specially designed Kids Zone to engage youth with children’s entertainers, face painting, soft play equipment for climbing, mini-golf putting challenges, and educational activations based on STEM lessons. Families attending on Thursday can take advantage of a special grounds pass family bundle, where two adults and up to four children can enjoy together the all-day festivities for only $90, total.
Also in the Fan Village, LIV Golf’s Performance Center will feature professional coaches who will offer tips as guests test their skills on swing simulators including a Chipping Challenge using a Zen Green Stage® – a first of its kind in the United States – along with PuttView surfaces. These unique activations recreate the challenging slopes and expert shots completed by fans’ favorite pros at the world’s most iconic courses. Meanwhile, gamers can deploy in the Metaverse Tent, where Esports and virtual reality exhibits will take fans inside the game through friendly competition. LIV Golf will also present an Eco Village in collaboration with Portland-based nonprofit We Love Clean Rivers, where all items will have a sustainable life cycle, including a hydration area, mobile recycling unit, eco retail store, power bikes, and recycled furniture.
As part of each day’s shotgun start, members of the Frog-X Navy SEAL Parachute Team will skydive onto the course to kick off the action. This elite jump team performs gravity-defying demonstrations after years of real-world special operations work in a show of the Navy’s exceptional skill and the best-in-class training delivered by the U.S. Armed Forces.
“We are launching a unique golf experience that emphasizes energy, innovation and fun for everyone,” said Greg Norman, Commissioner and CEO of LIV Golf. “We received tremendous feedback on LIV Golf’s inaugural tournament in London, and we’re excited to build on that momentum in Portland for our first event in the U.S. LIV Golf is committed to growing the sport through new opportunities for fans of all ages, and that starts with delivering a world-class event for our patrons at Pumpkin Ridge.”
LIV Golf will bring the concept of Après Golf to the course, where the conclusion of play will feature open admission to an extended lively hospitality experience. Entertainment acts for the free, live music performances will be announced soon. On Saturday night, a fireworks show will follow the concert to conclude the tournament festivities.
Aligned with LIV Golf’s mission to grow the game and provide more fun and entertainment for all fans, special ticket offers are available for select groups, including:
- Complimentary Youth Tickets: Offering complimentary access for the next generation of golf fans, youth 15 and under will be granted free entrance at the gate when accompanied by an adult who occupies a ticket for the selected day.
- *Complimentary Military and Veteran Tickets: Any active-duty military or veteran can secure complimentary grounds passes for themselves and a guest as a thank you to those who currently serve or who have served.
- *25% off for College and University Students: Discounted grounds passes are available to College and University students. Students are eligible to receive 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes.
- *25% off for Teachers: As a special thank you to teachers, LIV Golf is proud to offer 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes for all teachers.
- *25% off for Medical Professionals: Doctors, nurses, and other licensed medical professionals are offered a 25 percent discount on single-day or three-day grounds passes for all LIV Golf Invitational Series events.
- *25% off for First Responders: LIV Golf is pleased to offer 25 percent off single-day or three-day grounds passes for the first responders who serve our communities.
- Thursday Grounds Pass Family Bundle: Two adults with up to four children can attend Thursday for only $90 total.
*Offer is not valid for same-day entrance at gate
General admission price for a single-day grounds pass at the LIV Golf Invitational Portland at Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club is $70 and may be purchased at tickets.livgolf.com. For discount offers, email the requested identification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIV Golf Invitational Series is owned and operated by LIV Golf Investments whose vision and mission is centered around making holistic and sustainable investments to enhance the global golf ecosystem and unlock the sport’s untapped worldwide potential.
About LIV Golf Investments
LIV Golf Investments is a newly formed company, with group companies in the USA and UK, and with Asian offices to follow. Its purpose is to holistically improve the health of professional golf on a global scale to help unlock the sports’ untapped potential. Greg Norman is the first and founding CEO of LIV Golf Investments. PIF, one of the world’s largest wealth funds, with a diverse international investment portfolio, is the majority shareholder in LIV Golf Investments.