The High Heat 257+ TGS features the novel Turf Glider Sole Technology (“TGS”) on the sole of the fairway woods 3, 5, and 7 and hybrids # 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. It is designed to make it easier for amateurs to get the ball airborne for significantly more distance for more greens, even from challenging lies and divots.
• You cannot “dig” these fairway woods even if you try, so no more “fat” shots.
• Your fairway woods and hybrids glide easily through difficult fairway conditions or the rough without significant loss of distance.
• Your hybrids will easily glide through a divot.
• You can even hit from fairway bunkers with significantly more distance.
The High Heat 257+ TGS metalwoods also feature technology from the company’s previous award-winning models that consistently receive rave reviews from media, instructors and customers:
• A center of gravity lower and deeper than major brands for consistently high ball flights with more distance and accuracy.
• Its novel 3-Trampoline Technology takes advantage of a USGA Equipment Rule allowing for the first time trampoline values higher than the center of the face’s limit of 257 for more distance on off-center hits where amateurs need it most. High Heat 257+ is the only brand that has this capability and is why it was named “the most significant new technology for amateurs in the past 25 years.”
After advising its readers that “they should buy High Heat 257+ clubs as the “Best” of any drivers or metal woods, Golf Tips Magazine says the new High Heat 257+ TGS clubs “are now even better, magical and perform as advertised.”
Knuth Golf’s new High Heat 257+ TGS line will be available for testing at the PGA Merchandise Show’s Demo Day at Orange Country National Golf Club on Tuesday, Jan. 21 from Tee Box 8. Also, Knuth Golf co-owners Dean Knuth and Steve Trattner will be available for interviews and meetings during the PGA Show in the International Network of Golf Hospitality Room, 312 A/B.
Retail outlets, foreign distributors and club-fitters interested in offering the High Heat clubs can schedule a meeting with Knuth and Trattner at the PGA Show.
For more information on Knuth Golf, visit www.HighHeatGolf.com or call Steve Trattner at 410-353-0446.
ABOUT KNUTH GOLF
Dean Knuth, a former USGA Senior Director, designed High Heat metalwoods specifically with amateurs in mind. Amateur golfers need clubs that use nearly 50 grams of discretionary weight to optimize their much different performance needs compared to Tour pros with 115+ mph swing speeds who consistently hit on or very near the center of the face. Knuth was awarded Golf Inc. magazine’s “Top Innovator” award for innovation of golf clubs in 2016.
Steve Trattner, a former intellectual property attorney for the United States Golf Association, Pebble Beach and Pinehurst for over 20 years shares Dean’s passion of helping amateur golfers enjoy the game they love.
Knuth Golf’s High Heat driver, fairway woods and hybrids have been named the “Best” in their class by several major golf media every year since they were first launched. High Heat products have also won the prestigious ING Industry Honors award for Product Ingenuity for each of its first High Heat models clubs, and then last year for all its High Heat 257+ clubs with its novel 3-Trampoline Technology.