“We are proud of our reputation of creating high quality, cutting-edge, performance products for all golfers,” said John Iacono, President of Zero Friction. “The new products we are currently bringing to market carry on that tradition.”
Attendees at the upcoming show are encouraged to check out the following new products in Booth No. 2673:
- The new Power 3 Tee is a 3-prong, 3-inch tee available in six neon colors (red, green, orange, blue, white and purple.)
- The Ultra Feel Golf Glove is a Cabretta Leather Padded glove; available in men’s white and black.
- The Americana glove shines bright with stars and stripes. This Cabretta Leather Men’s Glove is available in red, white, and navy blue.
- The Oh Canada glove is a Cabretta Leather glove; available in men’s red or white featuring the Canadian Flag.
- The Stryker Glove 2-pack is available in an array of colors at a price point for the budget-conscious golfer.
Zero Friction’s true advantage for retailers is that the universal fit means shops do not have to carry a huge inventory of sizes. Instead, the shops can offer a large selection of colors.
Zero Friction also benefits golf shops with a creative selection of packaging, including the SuperTubes, which received the 2018 ING Industry Honors Product Ingenuity award for its packaging of color-matched glove, Spectra™ distance golf balls and tees.
Zero Friction also has logo capabilities including logo golf balls, gloves, and tees, which has experienced significant growth this past year. Licensed gloves and Supertubes featuring NFL, MLB, NHL, and the top 20 collegiate teams will also have a dedicated section.
Attendees at the PGA Merchandise Show are encouraged to visit Booth No. 2673 to try the new products. Those who are not able to attend the show, can view the entire line of Zero Friction golf products, visit www.ZeroFriction.com.
For more information, visit www.zerofriction.com, or call 630-317-7700.