(Miami, FL, September 12, 2018) — Callaway® Apparel announces the launch of the 2018 Fall Weather Series – a revolutionary collection that is expertly designed to help you dominate in all playing conditions.
The Callaway® 2018 Fall Weather Series is a stylish and performance-driven collection for men and women. With a wide variety of products built for a vast array of conditions and climates, this collection provides the ultimate in performance and versatility for the serious golfer to help them enjoy the game — and extend their season.
“We are excited to bring the 2018 Fall Weather Series to market,” said Gregg Hemphill, Senior Director Global Soft Goods and Licensing at Callaway Golf. “From mid-layers to puffer vests, to waterproof jackets and trousers, the Weather Series marries the latest in fiber technology and construction with a sophisticated, aesthetically pleasing design to provide golfers with the new standard in performance outerwear.”
2018 Fall Weather Series selected products include:
● Dual Action ¼ Zip Pullover & Vest – Heathered fleece sweaters and vests, made with an insulated thermal fabric that provides impressive warmth. The outer fabric features water repellency to keep light precipitation from soaking through to the fleece lining. UV Block UPF 50 helps prevent the sun’s harmful UV rays from reaching your skin.
● Full-Zip Puffer Jacket & Vest – Made with insulated thermal fabric, these pieces offer a lightweight finish that always keeps you warm. The all-new SWING-TECH™ designed side and shoulder panels bring an enhanced range of motion, allowing you to move more freely throughout your swing.
● Waterproof Seam-Sealed Jacket: This full-zip waterproof jacket, with breathable 3-layer membranes, and all-new SWING-TECH™ mechanical stretch fabric provides the ultimate protection from the elements. Fully seam-sealed construction with splash proof zippers and adjustable storm cuffs keep you dry in all conditions.
● Waterproof Trousers: 3-layer waterproof membrane provides a breathable feel while keeping you completely dry. With adjustable snaps, drawstrings and toggle hems on the pant cuff, these rain pants allow for the perfect fit. Splash-proof zippers on waterproof hidden cargo and scorecard pockets help protect valuables from the elements.
● Women’s Quilted Thermore Jacket: Fully lined and insulated with Thermore© thermal fabric, this jacket is created with the highest-quality insulation providing consistent warmth throughout the garment. All-new SWING-TECH™ construction enhances your range of motion while engineered lines create a sporty, yet sophisticated feminine look.
About Callaway Apparel
At Callaway® Apparel, we celebrate golfs rich heritage by creating products that honor its past while defining its future. Callaway® Apparel is the ultimate combination of golf authenticity, classic styling and technically advanced construction. Because apparel that offers quality, performance, and functionality is as important to golfers as the equipment they use. Learn more at www.callawayapparel.com and follow us on social:
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/callawayapparel
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/callawayapparelus/
Callaway® Apparel men’s and women’s golf apparel and activewear is licensed and developed by Perry Ellis International, a global leader in fashion apparel.
About Perry Ellis International
Perry Ellis International, Inc. is a leading designer, distributor, and licensor of a broad line of high-quality men’s and women’s apparel, accessories and fragrances. The company’s collection of dress and casual shirts, golf sportswear, sweaters, dress pants, casual pants and shorts, jeans wear, active wear, dresses and men’s and women’s swimwear is available through all major levels of retail distribution. The company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns a portfolio of nationally and internationally recognized brands, including: Perry Ellis®, An Original Penguin by Munsingwear®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®, Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist®, Jantzen® and Farah®. The company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including Nike® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR®, and Jack Nicklaus® for golf apparel and Guy Harvey® for performance fishing and resort wear. Additional information on the company is available at http://www.pery.com.