For my readers in and near the Chicago, Illinois area there is a new club-fitting location to help you get your game on track. Mary Beth Lacy of golf public relations firm Mary Beth Lacy Inc shared a recent press release with me about the opening of True Spec Golf. An opportunity for golfer’s (through the use of state-of-the-art technology) to get fit for optimal results.
Please see the release below. If you happen to be in the Chicago-area and you visit the True Spec facility I would love to know how your experience was.
True Spec Golf Opens Chicago Fitting StudioChicago, IL – Premium custom club fitter True Spec Golf has opened their first state-of-the-art indoor fitting studio in Chicago, Ill. This new indoor fitting facility is located a short 30-minute drive north of downtown Chicago in Highland Park, Il.“True Spec Golf’s foundation is built on fitting and building golf clubs that provide ameasurable improvement to our clients,” said Hoyt McGarity, CEO of True Spec Golf. “Our new studio will provide Chicagoans with the ultimate premium fitting experience.”The Chicago studio features:
- Spacious indoor fitting bay
- Foresight GC2 Quad launch monitor
- State-of-the-art Putter Fitting studio
- Fitting Matrix with 30,000+ club head and shaft combinations
- GEARS Golf Biomechanics lab
- 2 Spacious Golf SimulatorsTrue Spec Chicago provides golfers with in-depth knowledge on pairing the right club head and shaft together to make a measurable improvement to your game. This knowledge is combined with industry leading technology to guarantee the results of every fitting.“I could not be more excited to bring a truly technologically advanced studio to the Chicagogolf community,” says Scott Anderson, True Spec Golf Chicago Director. “The combination of our fitting capabilities and a matrix of 30,000+ fitting options will differentiate the experience we offer. Our goal is to assist players in improving their game by providing the most innovative technology in combination with data driven analytics.”Each club fit by True Spec Golf is hand built in their Scottsdale, U.S.A. build shop. Cutting edge technology and the highest-grade components are combined to ensure that clubs are built to the exact specifications that were determined during the fitting process.Fitting services will include an entire set fitting; driver; woods, irons or putter. Prices range from $125 to $450 per fitting session, based on the fitting type.About True Spec GolfTrue Spec Golf is the worldwide leader in custom fitting, with 16 studios located on three continents and spanning six countries. We service golfers of all abilities, from the beginning golfer to seasoned amateur tournament players and professional golfers, and every caliber of player in-between. Our expertise has been validated by some of the most well-known PGA, LPGA and Champions Tour players around the world. We strive to offer the best possible experience, providing every player with clubs that maximize their potential and performance.True Spec Golf is a brand-agnostic fitter, which means that we stock more than 30,000 combinations of premium club heads and shafts from all major equipment manufacturers. We make sure you can test the equipment that will have you playing your best golf.
Until The Next Tee!!